The health and safety of our customers, staff, and community is our highest priority. Fortunately, a gondola cruise is, and has always been an inherently isolated activity; we’ve been practicing social distancing since before social distancing was cool.
- You will always be on a private gondola with only your guests. Of course, the gondolier is on board with you but he is several feet away from you for most of the cruise.
- All employees are forbidden to come to work if they are sick.
- All customers exhibiting symptoms will be rescheduled.
- Mask use is currently optional.
- You will be outside 100% of the time.
- Social distancing is encouraged in our outside waiting area.
- Reservations made online are 100% contactless.
- Blankets will no longer be provided.
- All ice buckets are sanitized before and after cruises.
We will continue to follow CDC guidelines and San Diego County health protocols and make the appropriate adjustments that we can as we face a challenging new world.